Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Welcome to Daily Bemusement

Every day I find myself shaking my head with amazement, shock, dismay or outrage.

There are many good sources on the net for the amazing, shocking, dismaying, and outrageous. Another good source is the soggy mass of printed material thrown in my driveway every morning containing a laughably edited version of 'news.' So I don't hope to add new material. Bloggers everywhere are doing this country and the world a tremendous service by uncovering and reporting valuable gems of information for mass consumption. I started consuming them about a year ago and when I did, I felt a lot less alone.

My purpose is to comment, in one place, on outrageous things I've seen, heard or read. I'll include links and sources when I can. Sometimes, I'll be inaccurate or wrong or just on an unreasonable rant - to err is human, such is life, and all that. My goal is to point out things that I find which would (should) be illogical to any ordinary citizen and wonder in bemusement how they came to be so.

No comments: